9.8.06

Visionary art of Scott Crammer




"My obsession with the mystical, spiritual and esoteric aspects of life began about ten years ago when my high school chemistry teacher told the class about his experiences with astral projection. I remember getting chills about the thought of an astral body and the possibility of projecting it out of the physical.I deeply immersed myself in books about spirituality, theology, and metaphysics.
I later discovered greats visionaries artists such as Robert Venosa, H.R. Giger, Ernst Fuchs and Gustave Moreau. It was not until after college (and a few 9-5 jobs) that I decided to dedicate myself fully to my art. I am currently
working as an artist and will soon be a high school art teacher.In my artwork I almost always work from the bottom up. Like a musicalcomposition, I lay the foundation and work towards a climax. Then it becomes a matter of tension; push and pull, give and take, light and dark, good and evil. This leads to a symmetry that is reinforced by my experience as a twin. All the while I am still aiming for redemption and transcendence of duality." Scott Krammer

Nenhum comentário: