18.1.07

Ayahuasca's visions by Alann Were'e Wayra Inti De Vuyst



Over the last twenty years Alann spent more time out than inside of Belgium; his native land. He is a modern nomad. He has covered vast lands from West to East and North to South.Alann spent a decade of travel in Asia, and now he is back to his beloved spiritual land, his first love of his childhood; where his soul belongs and came from. But Alann pictography of importance really started with his arrival in Brazil and his adoption by the Xavante nation of Mato Grosso, fierce warriors, in 1989. His work is like the meeting of God Wiracocha with Shiva.
Recently he has started his shamanic apprenticeship with Amautas, Yatiris and very shortly with Machiguenga maestros, which will only provide him with more input for his hybrid South-American digital and organic artworks.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hi Eduardo Pomar,

Thanks for publicising my art on your website. Feel free to put on a few more form that series. Next Month I will be travelling back to Peru and continue my shaman practice there. I have spent 9 months in Cambodia where I got my ideas on the spirit world, which you can see in my latest works made in England.

http://alann.exto.org/kunstwerken/12688508_FRESH.html

take care

Alann